FDA LICENSED HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
We at Strike First Nutrition are the only company in the United States that has an FDA license for transdermal human growth hormone, HGH Gel. HGH Gel contains real growth hormone, as well as a blend of herbs to promote natural GH, adrenal, and thyroid function in the body. HGH Gel is a homeopathic form of growth hormone. It is 100% safe and effective for men and women over the age of 18. In the course of over 13 years, HGH Gel has not had one negative side effect claim. Because HGH Gel is applied topically; the Somatropin is readily available to the body. Taking human growth hormone internally is shown to be ineffective as it is easily destroyed by the enzymes in our saliva and stomach acids. This makes HGH Gel superior to any other growth hormone supplement.
WHAT IS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE?
Growth hormone (GH) is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by the somatotroph cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland. Somatotropin (STH) refers to the growth hormone produced naturally in animals, whereas the term somatropin refers to growth hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology, and is abbreviated “HGH” in humans.
Until recently, growth hormone deficiencies were widely ignored. We are now aware that many adults with untreated growth hormone deficiencies have experienced compromising physical and psychological symptoms; and many substantially benefited from HGH replacement therapy. As we reach the age of about 25, HGH levels begin to decline and our bodies eventually stop releasing this hormone.*
LOW GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS CAN LEAD TO
- Decreased strength and stamina
- Low energy
- Decreased muscle mass
- Weight gain, especially around the mid-section
- Feeling of depression, anxiety, and sadness
- Thin and dry skin
- Decrease in sexual function and desire
- Reduction in bone density
- Greater sensitivity to cold and heat
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF LOW GROWTH HORMONE
- Aging adult
- Lack of sleep
- Severe head injury
- Pituitary tumor
- Brain surgery
- Hormone problems related to the hypothalamus gland or pituitary gland
- Radiation treatments to the brain
THE MANY EFFECTS THAT HGH HAS ON THE HUMAN BODY
- Increases calcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone
- Increases muscle mass through sarcomere hyperplasia
- Promotes lipolysis
- Increases protein synthesis
- Stimulates the growth of all internal organs excluding the brain
- Plays a role in homeostasis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose
- Promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
- Strengthens the immune system
WHAT MAY HGH GEL DO FOR YOU?
- MAY EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT FAT LOSS*
- MAY ENHANCE MUSCLE MASS*
- MAY IMPROVE MOOD, ENERGY & MEMORY*
- MAY IMPROVE SLEEP*
- MAY SPEED RECOVERY TIME*
- MAY ENHANCE LIBIDO & SEXUAL PERFORMANCE*
- MAY IMPROVE HEALING, RECOVERY & FLEXIBILITY*
- MAY ALLEVIATE JOINT PAIN*
GENERAL EXPECTED BENEFITS*
- Improved stamina
- Vivid dreams
- Improved sleep, and feeling more refreshed upon awakening
- More optimistic attitude
- Increased energy (some report they feel 16 again)
- Better sense of humor
- Improved muscle tone
- Enhanced sexual function
- Improvement in skin tone
- Increase in strength
- Better digestion
- Weight loss
- Better eyesight, including night vision
- Same as months one and two but heightened, some manifestations are
- Mental processes improve, desire to complete projects
- Muscle size increases, if the individual exercises
- Hair growth
- Reduction in PMS symptoms
- Increase in sexual desire
- Greater body flexibility
- Less pain
- Alleviation of some menopausal symptoms
- Improved nail growth (sign of protein, nutrient assimilation)
- Same as months 1, 2, and 3. Generally, improvements are heightened and are
more consistent. *Please note, at times the body may shift into neutral and some
results seem to diminish or vanish. Your body may be using HGH to rebuild tissue
or, to a degree, be resting. Tests indicate that, after a while, you should see
a resumption of the benefits and even some vast improvements.
- Impressive weight loss and reduction of inches, since fat is reduced and
muscle tissue is increased and toned
- Improvement in skin texture and appearance (including skin discoloration)
- Thickening of skin and greater elasticity
- Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
- Thickening of hair with a shiny and healthy appearance
- Same as previous months, but better, with more consistent results. This is
the exciting stage!
- Cellulite greatly diminishes
- Body is much more contoured
- Eyesight greatly improved
- Better emotional stability
- Stronger resistance to colds, flu and other illnesses
- Some pain and soreness disappear
- Old wounds have healed or are healing
- Excellent exercise tolerance
- Grayed hair begins to return to natural color
- Medical tests show a reduction in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides
- Blood pressure normalizes
- Heart rate improves
- Some conditions due to disease vanish or are diminished
- Immune system improves
- With proper diet and exercise, the results may be faster, deeper and more
Apply 1 full pump in the morning and 1 full pump in the evening: 3 weeks on, 1 week off; or, 5 days on, 2 days off. For intensive use, apply twice in the morning and twice at night. Women are recommended to reduce the dose to half. Cycling this way will promote the body to turn up its stored hormone production. It is very important to cycle this supplement. With continuous use, the body is allowed to metabolize excessive amounts of testosterone; hence, stimulating our body’s own natural production.
Since hormones are stored in the fatty tissue layer, HGH Gel should always be applied to the thin areas of the skin, wherever veins are visible. This will ensure that HGH Gel will be transported directly to the bloodstream. You may apply HGH Gel to your underarms, forearms, wrists, and behind the knees. Applied locations should be rotated so that no area of the skin gets overused.
- Baumann G (1999) Growth hormone heterogeneity in human pituitary and plasma. Horm Res 51(Suppl 1):2–6.
- Brill K, Weltman AL, Gentili A, et al. Single and combined effects of growth hormone and testosterone administration on measures of body composition, physical performance, mood, sexual function, bone turnover, and muscle gene expression in healthy older men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab.2002;87:5649–57.
- Butler AA, Le Roith D (2001) Control of growth by the somatropic axis: growth hormone and the insulin-like growth factors have related and independent roles. Annu Rev Physiol 63:141–164.
- Chevallier A. Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants . New York, NY: DK Publishing; 1996:149.
- Cuneo RC, Salomon F, Wiles CM, Hesp R, Sonksen PH (1991a) Growth hormone treatment in growth hormone-deficient adults. I. Effects on muscle mass and strength. J Appl Physiol 70:688–694.
- Cuneo RC, Salomon F, Wilmshurst P, Byrne C, Wiles CM, Hesp R, Sonksen PH (1991c) Cardiovascular effects of growth hormone treatment in growth-hormone- deficient adults: stimulation of the renin-aldosterone system. Clin Sci (Colch) 81:587–592.
- Deyssig R, Frisch H, Blum WF, Waldhor T (1993) Effect of growth hormone treatment on hormonal parameters, body composition and strength in athletes.
- Ding, E.L., et al. Sex Differences of Endogenous Sex Hormones and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes. Journal of the American Medical Association, Vol. 295 No. 11:1288-1299, March 2006.
- Harman SM, Tsitouras PD. Reproductive hormones in aging men. I. Measurement of sex steroids, basal luteinizing hormone, and Leydig cell response to human chorionic gonadotropin. J Clinic Endocrinol Metab. 1980;51:35–40.
- Jorgensen JO, Thuesen L, Muller J, Ovesen P, Skakkebaek NE, Christiansen JS (1994) Three years of growth hormone treatment in growth hormone-deficient adults: near normalization of body composition and physical performance. Eur J Endocrinol 130:224–228.
- Ohlsson C, Bengtsson BA, Isaksson OG, Andreassen TT, Slootweg MC (1998) Growth hormone and bone. Endocr Rev 19:55–79.
- Pichard C, Kyle U, Chevrolet JC, Jolliet P, Slosman D, Mensi N, Temler E, Ricou B (1996) Lack of effects of recombinant growth hormone on muscle function in patients requiring prolonged mechanical ventilation: a prospective, randomized, controlled study. Crit Care Med 24:403–413.
- Ron Teeguarden. “The Ancient Wisdom of the Chinese Tonic Herbs”, Grand Central, (March 1, 2000).
- Russell JA (1957) Effects of growth hormone on protein and carbohydrate metabolism. Am J Clin Nutr 5:404–416.
- Salomon F, Cuneo RC, Hesp R, Sonksen PH (1989) The effects of treatment with recombinant human growth hormone on body composition and metabolism in adults with growth hormone deficiency. N Engl J Med 321:1797–1803.
- Schoemaker RC, Buijs MM, Pijl H, Burggraaf J, Cohen AF (2002) Modeling the influence of growth hormone on lipolysis. J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn 29:157–170.