TestAll Drops are Handmade Artisan Tinctures offered by Strike First Nutrition. TestAll Drops restores and maintains androgenic hormones to optimal levels and eliminates systemic inflammation in joints, tissues and the brain. It supports endothelial cell function which is important for Nitric Oxide levels and circulation.
This translates into optimal muscle and nerve growth (strength), faster recovery time, muscle preservation, and a body free from pain and inflammation as well as improved cognitive function.
The effects are most noticeable when the formula is taken concurrently with a training regimen. This formula is a health tonic for men made from 100 percent whole plant extracts put into a synergistic extract that covers all the bases.
- Anti-inflammatory – Joints and Tissues
- Restoration and Enhancement of Healthy N.O. Levels
- Neuro-Protective – Protects Brain Cells from Oxidative and Chemical Stressors
- Anti Cancer – Lung, Oral, Colon, Liver, and Pancreatic
- Immune Enhancement
- Antiviral – Inhibition of Influenza Virus and Epstein Barr (EBV)
- Liver Protective
Tribulus fruit has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to enhance Chi or Vital Life Force
Japanese Knotweed has been used traditionally in Chinese Medicine for inflammation, cancer, burns, and infections. It is the highest known source of resveratrol and trans resveratrol
American Ginseng is highly regarded worldwide as an adaptogenic agent
Galangal also known as Malaysian Ginseng is a spice that contains a cross-over of chemical constituents that promote increased vitality, increased circulation, and enhanced digestion and liver functioning
- Organic Cane Alcohol 40-60 Percent
- Distilled Water
Contraindicated with blood thinning medications, may alter the effects of diabetic and blood pressure medications
Shake well. Therapeutic dose: 2-3 droppers 3 times per day (30 drops per dropper). Maintenance dose: 1-2 droppers 2 times per day
1. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction – A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Kamenov Z, Fileva S, Kalinov K, Jannini EA Maturitas. 2017 May; 99(): 20-26
2. In vitro and ex vivo approach for anti-urolithiac potential of bioactive fractions of gokhru with simultaneous HPLC analysis of six major metabolites and their exploration in rat plasma. Sharma I, Khan W, Ahmad S. Pharm Biol. 2017 Dec; 55(1): 701-711
3. Tribulus terrestris Extract Improves Human Sperm Parameters In Vitro. Khaleghi S, Bakhtiari M, Asadmobini A, Esmaeili F. J. Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2016 Sep 30; ()
4. Efficacy of Tribulus terrestris for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. De Souza KZ, Vale FB, Geber S. Menopause. 2016 Nov; 23(11): 1252-1256.
5. Comparative evaluation of the sexual functions and NF-kB and Nrf2 pathways of some aphrodisiac herbal extracts in male rats. Sahin K, Orhan C, Akdemir F, Tuzcu M, Gencoglu H, Sahin N, Turk G, Yilmaz I, Ozercan IH, Juturu V. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016 Aug 26; 16(1): 318.
6. Pro-sexual and androgen enhancing effects of Tribulus terrestris L.: Fact or Fiction. Neychev V, Miltev V. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016 Feb 17; 179(): 345-55
7. Effects of Tribulus terrestris saponins on exercise performance in overtaining rats and the underlying mechanisms. Yin L, Wang Q, Wang X, Song LN, Can J. Physiol Pharmacol. 2016 Jun 22; (): 1-9