NEURALL CAPSULES MAY
- May reverse age-related cognitive decline
- May help in the prevention of injuries
- May stimulate the formation new neural connections
- May improve brain and nervous system functioning
- May support healthy levels of serotonin and dopamine
- Potent Neuroprotective
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Improved Word Recall
- Diminish Fatigue & Drowsiness
- Enhance Neuroplasticity
- Alpha GPC (Nootropic) works fast and helps deliver choline to the brain and actually increases the production of acetylcholine along with cell membrane phospholipids. It’s possible the compound may also increase the release of dopamine and calcium.
- Bacopa Monnierii (Nootropic) has been used to treat age-related brain degeneration, fight physical pain from injuries, combat opioid dependence, and prompt the regeneration of brain tissue
- Phosphatidylserine (Nootropic) 50% from Sunflower, enables your brain cells to metabolize glucose and to release and bind with neurotransmitters, all of which is important to learning, memory, and other cognitive functions
- Pterostilbene (Nootropic) is a dimethylated derivative of Resveratrol that is much more well absorbed when taken orally that helps those suffering from age and injury related neurological disorders
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine(Nootropic) – often called ALCAR, is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative that is possibly the most effective form for your brain. Studies suggest that it may benefit people with neurodegenerative diseases
- L-Dopa (Nootropic) 98% is an amino acid that crosses the blood-brain barrier whereas Dopamine itself cannot. L-Dopa has a significant influence over brain health by keeping cognitive and neural functions in check and encouraging neural activity
- CDP-Choline (Nootropic) is a naturally occurring chemical that is essential for every and any cognitive enhancing supplement or stack. CDP-Choline is unique in the fact that is greatly amplifies the effects of other supplements. CDP-Choline by itself helps increase levels of dopamine in the central nervous system and repair neuronal membranes.
- 5-HTP freely crosses the blood-brain barrier and converts to serotonin without biochemical feedback inhibition
- Huperzine A (1%) increases acetylcholine levels in the brain, an important body chemical that transfers nerve signals from one nerve ending to another
- Vinpocetine is able to intensively help the brain make better use of oxygen and energy, especially post brain injuries
- L-Methyl-Folate helps prevent DNA damage and helps the brain produce chemicals such as serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine
- Pyridoxal 5 – Phosphate (P5P) is an active form of Vitamin B6, and a necessary and important supplement for brain-degeneration support, as well as a cofactor in the conversion of 5-HTP into serotonin
- Methylcobalamin is the active form of vitamin B12, an essential vitamin that the body is unable to make on its own. Vitamin B12 is involved in neurological function and the synthesis of DNA, as well as improving mood and concentration
- Niacinamide – better known as Vitamin B3 – has been linked to some powerful cognitive benefits, particularly in those suffering from depression, memory loss, Alzheimer’s, and drug & alcohol additions
- Ginkgo Biloba has been shown to have a great neuroprotective effect. It speeds up reaction time and lowers your chances of a nervous breakdown. When taken in tandem with Vinpocetine, it greatly supports cerebral microcirculation, and helps prevent cellular damage.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine is also known as NAC is a derivative of the amino acid L Cysteine. NAC helps the body produce glutathione, which helps detox the liver and reduce free radicals in the body. NAC also plays a role in treatment and recovery from certain mental-illnesses and post-concussive syndrome.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound that can be found in foods such as fruit, corn, tomatoes, tea, coffee, and milk, but these amounts are only a small fraction of the amount of MSM in supplements. MSM acts as the mechanism through which other substances can go into cells and do their work, making it essential for any stack.