NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER
TESTALL Caps contain a superior blend of herbs that promote natural testosterone production. Each ingredient has been carefully chosen and plays a special role in improving your health and testosterone levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris has been shown to naturally increase testosterone levels.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract may promote muscle growth and increase libido.
- Proteolytic Blend contains enzymes to help decrease inflammation in the blood and body while also helping aid digestion.
- Coleus Forskohlii has been shown to decrease body fat while boosting bone mass, lean muscle, and testosterone levels.
- Milk thistle improves healthy liver function as well as more efficient estrogen metabolism.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) has been shown to greatly improve erectile dysfunction.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Extract has been shown to increase fertility by boosting testosterone levels.
- Horny Goat Weed boosts testosterone levels.
- Black Pepper Extract increases the absorption of all active ingredients that it is mixed with.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “FREE” AND “BOUND” TESTOSTERONE?
In the body, there are two different forms of testosterone: “free” testosterone (testosterone that is free to be used by the body) and “bound” testosterone (testosterone not available for use in the body). The free testosterone can simply be thought of as “active” testosterone, since it can bind to androgen receptors. The bound testosterone, on the other hand, is “inactive” because it is bound to a couple of major plasma proteins, albumen and SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Protein). However, as more free testosterone is metabolized, some of the bound testosterone can then become freed, thus allowing it to bind to the receptor sites.
- MAY INCREASE LEAN MUSCLE MASS*
- MAY INCREASE LIBIDO*
- MAY REDUCE BODY FAT*
- MAY INCREASE BONE DENSITY*
- MAY IMPROVE MOOD & SLEEP*
- MAY BALANCE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS*
- MAY REDUCE BLOOD PRESSURE*
- MAY PREVENT DEPRESSION*
- MAY SUITABLE FOR ATHLETES AND THE ELDERLY*
Take 3 capsules once daily.